How to Choose the Best CRM Software for Your Business
Choosing the right CRM software for your business can be challenging especially when you have plenty of different options to choose from. When you are looking for the right CRM system, it is crucial to find the one that best protects your customer database. It is clear you have already decided you need an organized and efficient system for your business, however, things might get more complicated when it comes down to choosing the best CRM that perfectly suits your needs.
There are many factors that can influence your acquisition decision, such as different solutions, features or payment methods (pay-per-user and pay-per-month). Imagine you have to buy some flowers for a client. You know exactly how flowers look like and where to find them, but there are many different types to choose from. You will start wondering what flowers to pick, what colors, how big the bouquet will be and how much are you willing to spend.
If this is how you feel about choosing a CRM system, this article should lighten up your path towards purchasing the right CRM software that is flexible enough to handle your processes.
1. Understand your problems
If you are here, it is clear you already acknowledged that your business might welcome some enhancements that will streamline the overall processes. Before going further, you need to first identify and understand the problems that your company is facing. Consult with your future end users and gather information from them as well. If it’s easier for you, take your time and connect all your team’s daily processes. This will be helpful when you go to the next steps.
Another thing you can do is figure out how the CRM software can eliminate manual processes and tasks. Just think about it. The sooner you implement a CRM system, the faster you will get a greater revenue for your business. You will be able to manage the same tasks of your current process more efficient.
2. Ask yourself the right questions
When comparing the features for various CRM systems, make sure you take into consideration the following:
- The size of your business and the available benefits that the CRM system has to offer for you and your employees;
- The ease of integrating the system with your existing processes and the accessibility offered for your team;
- The flexibility of the system for customized implementations – search for a system that can grow at the same time with your business;
- The available features & functionalities – analyze every option you have carefully and choose the one that offers more features than you need at this moment – you never know what’s coming next. For example, Salesforce is a full-featured CRM system and a trusted partner when needed;
- The limitations of the system;
- The implementation consultation services available for unexpected troubleshooting issues;
3. Consider the costs
Each additional feature can raise the price, depending on how complicated your setup will be. Usually, there are two types of subscriptions: pay-per-user or pay-per-month. One of the top rated CRM systems is Salesforce which is orientated towards the pay-per-user licences.
Before making your decision, make sure you use the available free trial. This will help you see if you can get used with the system, if the functionalities suit your needs and what are the limitations when it comes down to customizations.
There are hundreds of CRM systems available, so choosing the right one is key to making it work for your business. Follow the above process that will help you decide and take your time before committing to a CRM solution. Keep in mind that it will play a major act in the growth of your company, so choose wisely.
Photo source: http://www.thebluediamondgallery.com