Set Up and Manage Salesforce Community Cloud
Community and collaboration are two fundamental concepts that can convert and drive significant growth for any company or organization — and Salesforce Community Cloud could help. The idea of building communities to promote collaboration and community generated outputs or authorship isn’t new. However, the business owners struggle to find effective ways to make this happen quickly.
Salesforce Community Cloud empowers businesses by connecting employees, customers, and partners all in one space. With the features available to the community owners, the opportunities are endless. Developing a community that engages users and buyers can create loyal brand ambassadors, providing real market feedback. The information you gain can help you find new answers to your business challenges.
Reasons to Focus on Salesforce Community Cloud
Perhaps these compelling reasons to use Salesforce Community Cloud will make you consider it a high priority.
- Receive adequate customer support. Developing a support community is an extraordinary advantage of Salesforce Community Cloud. The Salesforce platform permits you to insert up to a branded site perfect for customer support. The cloud-based social media applications within Salesforce can be customized to start support tickets or get help from a customer support agent. What better method to develop your firm than by implementing means for excellent customer support that will result in loyal clients.
- Monitor Social media activity. Salesforce Community Cloud allows for complete integration and customization. You can collect data, correlate with other CRMs and systems of engagement, and integrate APIs. It is a great tool for businesses that are looking for an active social media presence and maintain all activities in one place. Salesforce generated community may be a great instrument if you want to pick in brand ambassadors, control your workflow, plan content, and adapt to social media channels— all in one place.
- Build a thriving community. Do you have a group of fans? Customers who could benefit from engaging with each other? Salesforce Community Cloud are easy to use and hold the right features to help these people concomitantly. Now you can customize your community page to meet your branding needs, and even personalize each customer’s activity to their appropriate attention. Your clients can explore the community to obtain information immediately, invite other members of the community to get the data they need and support other members for outstanding contributions to discussion topics.
- Collaborate in real time with all departments. Assume having all your marketing activities in one place and a way to chat with collaborators in real time without sending emails. The Salesforce Community Cloud is the excellent way to collaborate with other agencies on marketing projects and campaigns. The characteristics available make streamlining campaign creation and collecting feedback from potential buyers amazingly simple. Besides, with Salesforce Community Cloud, manufacturers can control distribution by monitoring in-store promotions and placements. They can react to risks in the supply chain and communicate directly with other members. You can also build dashboards that make monitoring and tracking more streamlined for you and your customers.
- Increase employees communication. Collaboration and communication are necessary, and we all know that email is not always the best channel for making cooperation and communication happen. Salesforce Community Cloud is a great way to do better and faster communication across departments. With Salesforce Community Cloud, employees can receive thoughts and insights instantly, relate to critical community information, and access everything they need during the work day. Salesforce Communities Cloud is a big place to monitor performance metrics, send out company updates, and prepare your employees for department or team.
A successful community is one that fits the requirements of both the business and its members. We can assist you to implement your Salesforce Community Cloud and share best practices we’ve learned over the years. Contact us here.
Photo source: pexels.com